Wednesday, October 3, 2007

About NOTHING

Hi!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first blog and i m thinking nthing about writing....hahahaha....isnt amazing thing that u wanna write but u dont know wt to write.............by the way dis is also a gud thing to do........."nthing"...........how many of you can do "nthing"?wts the real meaning of "nthing"?can anybody writes an article on "nthing"?lets start discussing wts "nthing" is all about?

There is very famous saying "good for nthing".........I never get to know wts this phrase actually means.Is it related to any profession?or personal topic?NO...then Is it realted to any physical body?or about its parts?NO....then Is it related to any non-existence thing ?........againnnn NO..:)......Is it related to our emotions?NO......Is it related to our presence on Earth?NO......again many questions raised about the presence of "nthing" and its relation with us........If I m writing this blog,for my concerned family and frnds.....I m doing "nthing".....but frm my side i m not doing "nthing"............wt a amazing thing or I would say dis 6 letter word "nothing" made me to write about him(i really dont know gender of nthing........i choose wt i felt;) )............

See, when I was writing about this word "nthing" ..I thought why not ask my computer/internet wts he understands by word "nthing" and I would like to share wid you my search ....click on the link and u will see the amazing thing...............

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=nothing&type=1


If u type ur name in dis.......then also he will telll u about u..............enjoy...........

And dis is wt my oxford dictinoary says:

nothing —n. 1 not anything (nothing has been done). 2 no thing (often foll. by compl.: I see nothing that I want). 3 person or thing of no importance. 4 non-existence; what does not exist. 5 no amount; nought. —adv. not at all, in no way.  be (or have) nothing to do with 1 have no connection with. 2 not be involved or associated with. for nothing 1 at no cost. 2 to no purpose. have nothing on 1 be naked. 2 have no engagements. nothing doing colloq. 1 no prospect of success or agreement. 2 I refuse. [Old English: related to *no1, *thing]

I would feel happy if u write smthing about my dis small try to write something on nthing.........:))............

More to come and ready for ur comments.............hope to listen frm u soon...............

yours_nonie :)

1 comment:

Zahra said...

i never thought one can write on this!!
am speechless